1. Don’t underestimate the power and importance of facial massage. It stimulates cells in the skin to release collagen and restore elasticity that’s lost as we age. Try DIY massage when applying your own creams.
2. Cold cucumber or cold wet tea bags placed on puffy eyes for a few minutes really does reduce eye swelling
3. Retin A, Vitamin C, vitamin D, Hydroxy acids, coenzyme Q10, Peptides, Tea extracts, Grape seed extract, Hyaluronic acid, AHAs and Niacinamide are all ingredients that combat the ageing process.
4. During sleep, skin is busy repairing itself hence the more potent and heavier creams needed to feed the skin.
5. To help lock in and seal makeup to last all day, use a setting spray on top of your makeup. Recommended Products- Urban Decay or Kat von D setting sprays